Summer Special – Complimentary Beverage Upon Your Arrival!
GardenSong’s historic gardens have been celebrated in magazines, books and newspapers all over, including Traditional Home, Southern Living, The Christian Science Monitor, and Natchez Magazine to name a few…
“One of the most beautiful gardens in Natchez…” – Traditional Home Magazine
“Viewed from the balcony, the formal character and design become apparent. Brick walls border neatly trimmed parterres…” – Southern Living Magazine
“Washington Street in Natchez… DREAM STREET…” – HGTV
Restored in the 1960’s by then-owners Bob and Bettina Barnes, GardenSong’s historic formal garden is one of the finest you will ever see. The original parterre is lovely with an antique bronze fountain from Venice. At the end of the long lawn, be sure to discover the private patio, surrounded by high brick walls. It is a lovely retreat from the world. Enjoy the rockers on the front porch! And lovely benches are scattered about for further enjoyment and relaxation among the countless shrubs and flowers.
GardenSong Guest House is, in actuality, a small boutique hotel, featuring all of the luxurious amenities one would expect:
- Fine Bed Linens
- Feather Pillows
- Luxurious Towels
- Complimentary Beverages Upon Arrival
- Satellite TV
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers and Other Essentials
- A Luxurious Parlor, Complete with Comfy Couches
- An Elegant Dining room with Garden Views
- A Grand Piano – And Tunes by the Owner (When He’s in Town)
- Books and Current Magazines for Days!
- Front Porch and Garden Seating – a Retreat from the World!
- Wedding and Special Event Facilities for small groups
- Candlelit Dinners May Be Offered on Weekends with Advance Reservation
Our discounted rates do not include breakfast. But great breakfast options are just a few blocks away!
Full payment is collected at the time of booking. Cancellations are allowed up to two weeks prior to each stay, and a full refund will be issued.
Due to high demand, cancellations within two weeks of one’s stay shall not be refunded.